COME FLY WITH GLEE: You can book these all inclusive trips without breaking the bank (Pic: GETTY)
Looking to book a summer holiday?
Youll be pleased to know you dont have to spend a fortune on your next trip abroad.
Jet2 is another great option for those who want to set off on an all inclusive basis.
Heres how to book a package break on a budget.
This month, Jet2 is offering up hundreds of cheap holidays.
For limited time only, Brits can get £100 off trips taken in summer 2019.
Seven night all inclusive breaks can be snapped up for as little as £255p.
Majorca, Turkey and Menorca are among the affordable destinations you can travel to.
The sale ends on March 31, so youll have to be quick if you want to make the most of it.
FUN IN THE SUN: Seven days in the BH Mallorca Apartments will set you back £255pp (Pic: JET2)
Ten all inclusive picks on the Jet2 website (prices for seven day trips)
1. Majorca – BH Mallorca Apartments, Magaluf – from £255pp
2. Turkey – Paloma Family Club, Bodrum – from £315pp
3. Menorca – Club Hotel Sur Menorca, Punta Prima – £316pp
4. Spain – Hotel Oasis Park Splash, Costa Brava – £311pp
5. Malta – db Seabank Resort & Spa, Mellieha Bay – £436pp