MISTAKES ON A PLANE: These Mile High romps didn't quite go to plan
Many fantasise about bonking on board a plane.
But while it may seem like a fun idea to put it on your sexual bucket list, its not a very easy challenge to complete.
You run the risk of being caught romping, which can lead to you being banned from flying.
The hottest hot cabin crews
From Easyjet to Norwegian Airlines, meet the hottest flight attendants.
A recent Reddit post revealed some amusing Mile High attempts.
The toe-curling stories were told by flight attendants and frequent flyers.
While some were caught getting frisky in their seats, others suffered unfortunate fails when trying to squeeze into the toilets.
Here are five of the most embarrassing confessions.
1. A passenger wrote: "I was recently on a flight where two people made it obvious that they were trying to do the nasty.
"Unfortunately the couple was more on the bigger side [so when] they tried to both squeeze into a bathroom not so quietly, it failed as they couldnt get the door to even close."
2. A cabin crew member said: “Couple gets on the plane in high spirits and make themselves comfortable in the last row of the plane, where our galley is.
"After service is done, we stow the carts and I notice that there was a jacket covering the guy, and the lady was half under it (with her) hands were clearly in his pants and the guy reclined his chair all the way to enjoy what was happening.
"We had thought about getting them to stop but were too uncomfortable to start a conversation and they weren't making any noise, so we went back to doing our jobs."
People caught having sex in public
Members of the public don't seem to mind being caught having sex, so much so they're at it on the train platform, in shopping centres and even on top of buildings. Wales News Two randy revellers were filmed having sex on a nightclub sofa in front of other clubbers.
3. A frequent flyer revealed: “My lady friend is a flight attendant. Her best story is when the offending couple came out of the bathroom, they were presented with a First Time Mile High Club Certificate signed by the whole flight crew, including the pilots.
“It was drawn on one of the first time certificates given to little kids, and they crossed out a few words with crayon and wrote in Mile High Club instead of First Time Flyer.
“The couple were suitably embarrassed.”
4. A holidaymaker wrote: “Been 'that guy' who really, really had to pee and was waiting for a free toilet when the first one left the bathroom, the door was re-locked and then the second sheepishly left…
“Oh and they were sitting same row as me but across the aisle… awkward on 9 hour flight
5. A passenger said: ”I had a guy next to me join the mile high club solo an hour into a 13-hour flight.
"I was going to take a sleeping pill but I stayed bug eyed awake the whole time. The worst part was he used the arm closest to me."