There are plenty of ways to bag a cheap holiday in the Bank Holiday sales.
To mark December 26, numerous travel companies have reduced the cost of air fares and hotels.
And if youre looking for some of the cheapest flights out-there, you should head to the Ryanair website.
As the budget airline has slashed hundreds of seat prices, heres everything you need to know about the exciting event.
Ryanair is currently running a Boxing Day seat sale.
During the promotion, the budget airline is offering flights for less than a fiver.
Trips to Denmark, Norway and Sweden are being flogged for as little as £4.88.
And for less than £10, you can visit destinations including Portugal, Spain and Ireland.
British tourist hotspots, including Malaga, Verona and Faro, are also included in the deal.
But if youd prefer something a little further afield, youre also in luck.
Trips to the Moroccan cities of Fez and Rabat will set you back around £17.
These locations are likely to offer warm weather from February onwards, so theyre perfect for a winter getaway.
Customers from across Britain will be able to cash in on the deal.
Newcastle, Newquay, Leeds, Stansted and Edinburgh are among the participating airports.
Those who are planning on making a booking are advised to do so while the best offers are available.
If you missed out, theres no need to panic.
Our top 10 picks from Ryanairs Boxing Day seat sale:
1. London Stansted to Stokholm Skavsta, Sweden – £4.88 one way
2. Manchester to Palma de Mallorca, Spain – £9.78 one way
3. Bristol to Dublin, Ireland – £9.78 one way
4. Birmingham to Verona, Italy – £12.73 one way
5. Bournemouth to Paphos, Cyprus – £12.73 one way
6. Glasgow to Faro, Portugal – £5.86 one way
7. Newcastle to Malaga, Spain – £12.73 one way
8. London Stansted to Fez, Morocco – £16.65 one way
9. East Midlands to Lomges, France – £9.78 one way
10. Edinburgh to Copenhagen, Denmark – £5.86 one way